Thursday 5 September 2013

Shell Baby Beanie Pattern

Since I have some free time today, I decided to do the pattern for the Shell Baby Beanie Pattern I previously posted.  For those who haven't seen it, you can check out my post about it. 

Notes:
I ran out of bulky worsted weight yarn so to make do, I used two strands of normal worsted weight yarn. You can just add more strands to fit the bulkiness and thickness that you want.
Don't join round unless stated. :)

Round 1 (Color 1)
CH2 in Magic Ring (counts as 1HDC), 7 HDC (8 HDC)

Round 2
CH2, 1HDC in same ST, 2 HDC in each ST around (16 HDC)

Round 3
Rep Round 2 (32 HDC)

Round 4
CH3 (counts as first DC) DC in each remaining ST around, join with SL ST in top ST of CH3

Repeat Round 4 for Rounds 5 and 6
(you can add more rounds here to get the desired length)

Round 7 (change to color 2)
Attach color to DC, HDC around

Round 8
HDC around

Round 9 (change to color 1)
SC around

Round 10
DC in 3rd SC from Hook. 4DC in same stitch (Shell Made)
Skip 2 SC, SC in 3rd SC
Skip 2 SC, Shell in 3rd SC
Repeat around
SL ST in last SC

Finish off with a tail long enough to weave in.


If you have comments, questions or adjustments to the pattern, you can do so by sending me a message!


No comments:

Post a Comment