Tuesday 3 September 2013

September, here we go!

I'm down to the last two orders of beanies and will move on to the baby blankets and a big (drumroll please!) table runner that someone commissioned me to do.  Not very fond of doing those kind of projects because it uses mercerized cotton and an insy winsy crochet hook. 

I haven't even gotten around to buying the yarns but I've started practicing my grip for the 1.30mm crochet hook that I have.  I'm more comfortable with the bigger ones and worsted weight yarn.

September's less stressful than August (hopefully) and will give me more time to do more projects and start out on other crafts.  Since I haven't made anything new except for the beanies that I've already posted, here's a photo of my little boy (who has just learned how to roll over on his tummy) taking his afternoon nap with his baby blankie.

Don't worry, he's breathing just fine.  He makes it a point to adjust his head when his nose gets too buried in his comforter :)



No comments:

Post a Comment